santam learnership programme is looking for candidate with grade 12 interested in insurance industry , and wanna learn while earning.
santam company background
Santam is the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa. We are a large, diversified, expanding and transforming company and whilst based in South Africa, we are rapidly moving into a number of emerging markets, both in Africa and Asia. Our success is rooted in our passion for our clients and everything we do is centred on our delivery of Insurance Good and Proper.
santam learnership programme Requirements
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 – 28
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with:
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for English and a Second Language
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for Mathematics or minimum pass mark of 60% for Mathematics Literacy
- Applicants must not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Applicants must not have been on a Short -Term Insurance Learnership through INSETA
- Persons with a disability must produce a medical note confirming the nature of the disability
- Applicants must not have more than 1 year work experience
Are you interested to start your professional career with the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa? Santam have exciting Learnership opportunities available nationwide.
At Santam it is our desire to have as many young unemployed individuals as possible take up on this opportunity. This will present us with a valuable challenge of contributing to investing in our youth as the future of our economy and the country, in the best way we know how – Insurance Good and Proper. So please, spread the word, take up on this development opportunity and put Santam to the test!
- Being resilient – Contributing dependently
- Collaborates – Contributing dependently
- Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently
- Customer focus – Contributing dependently
- Drives results – Contributing dependently
How to Apply?
Closing date: 28 September 2020
Thanks for visiting SA INDEED Please call again