rcl foods vacancies is looking for hard working candidate to apply for available general workers position in Pretoria processing and milling department.
when you apply for this position qoute reference number: RCL200911-3 and this position is permanent.
- Grade 12 or Equivalent literacy
- Must be hard worker
- Read and write English
- South Africa Citizen
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the work area is clean and hygienic at all times
- Perform all job tasks with accuracy and speed
- Be an integral part of a high performance team
- Comply with all Food, Health and Safety Standards
- Comply with Product Quality Standards
- Ensure correct loading of bags according to documentation
- Ensure safe stacking and non-mixing of product codes on the same pallet
- Carry out any reasonable tasks
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required by Mill operations and/or designated by Mill Management.
rcl foods vacancies is closing on 16 september 2020 and the departments is located in Pretoria when apply for this position you must be staying in Pretoria or willing to relocate.
How to Apply
inportant note: We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
For whatsapp jobs update: send “hi” 067 079 7048
Thanks for visiting SA INDEED and please call again