distell admin clerk this position is available for candidate with matric certificate or grade 12. Distell is a great company based in South Africa. The company is the country leading producers and marketer of ciders and ready to drink.
Applications are invited for the admin clerk position to be based in Secondary Production, Wadeville Supply Chain. The successful candidate will report to the Packaging Planner.
distell admin clerk requirements
- Matric with relevant tertiary qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years engineering/ maintenance in manufacturing environment in a FMCG of which 3 years in a planning capacity
- Budget setting and forecasting process
- Planning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Procurement procedures
- Investigation skills
- Asset care knowledge
- Basic Project management skills
- People management skills
- Change management
- Facilitation and chairing meetings
- Continuous improvement principles
- Document control procedures
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver improved machine performance through maintenance best practises and ensuring strict adherence to the following objectives: housekeeping, safety, quality and budget control.
- Effective shift hand-over and technical reports. Adhere to agreed standard by line manager
- Ensure communication systems to dayshift maintenance personal is effective
- Report all quick fixes to Packaging Engineer/Engineering Specialist
- Support and provide input to packaging maintenance cycle
- Ensure call out procedures are adhered to
- Support machine related improvement projects
- support quality problem solving (eg. A1, 5 Why, A3 process)
- Assist with development of shift artisans
- Assist with the safety of all employees
- Responsible for all line technical documentation
- Strictly drive and adhere to Distell’s engineering best practises, procedures and policies
- Ensuring toolbox inspections are done monthly and non-adherence addressed.
- Assist with lunch relief on shift for at least 1 hour per shift
- Development of OPL’s and quick fix routines
how to apply?
please send application before 28-September-2020.
for whatsapp jobs update: send “hi” 067 079 7048
Thanks for visiting SA INDEED please call again.